Re: [IP] Tatoo blood testing

I don't know how to start new, soooo....

Hijack on--

 Size matters when it comes to words in a tattoo. Over time the ink is going to
spread, so small words turn into a blob after a certain amount of time. I do
recommend getting the medic "cross" or whatever it is they call it so it draws
attention to it. After that, I think you should come up with something that you
like to personalize it. I turned the snake into one with menacing fangs to
symbolize it as something I fight.

Hijack over----

Sorry Kathy! :-)