Re: [IP] Who is considering going back on shots?

Okay, first, let me say how ridiculous this sounds to me in terms of
care! In other words, you have my sympathy.
Second, I seem to remember somewhere that when changing insurance,
the new insurance had to provide you with medication you had been
taking. I suppose maybe they think they are and Medicare isn't
covered by this, but I sure wish someone could instantly prove to the
government that better care now costs less in the long-run. But if
anything comes up that allows me top resent this idea anywhere, I'll
sure do it.

Veronica

We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California