From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 5:04:17 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] MM 508 supplies

 Not to hijack Len's thread but my wife is pumping a MM508 and is down to half a
box of 6mm silhouettes (longer length if available). No insurance coverage but
can partially contribute to expenses.
Michele Barland
106 saddlehorn ct
woodstock, Ga. 30188
---- email @ redacted wrote:
> Michael, I am wondering if you might have any silhouette infusion
> sets or
> batteries to work with a MM 507 or 508 pump.
>
> I know, it's a collector's item when it comes to pumps, but it works

Hi Len,

Yes, I have 6 & 9mm sets. Send me a current mailing address.

Best regards,
Michael