[IP] Should I take a break from pumping?

> Ruth, Are you developing an allergic Rx from the infusion set?
> I used to have the same problem with the Sillouhette sets so much
> so that my endo suggested that if I couldnt find a solution, I may
> have to stop pumping.  I switched to the QuikSet and have had no
> trouble since (been almost 10 years). Just an idea.

I realize that was almost 10 years ago, but something doesn't seem right
when a pumpologist puts the burden on a patient to resolve a problem. It
could be the insulin variation, the tape, the infusion set, etc. The dr. or
CDE should help come up with a solution instead of withdrawing a pump.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks
http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps