Re: [IP] Frustration with infusion sets

 I started with the "improved" quick-sets (like New Coke--they went off the
market fast.) Then silhouettes, and they never lasted more than two days--I had
a real problem with tunneling with them. Then Sof-sets--allergic to the tape
they included. Finally got the original quick-sets when they started making them
again, and they work for me. All while I was trying to set basals and bolus
ratios.
On Jul 13, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Elizabeth Blake wrote:

> [...]

Sue Ann Bowling