[IP] Talk me off the ledge!

 My daughter is about to turn 2. I can't deny that I have been overly sensitive
to any possible signs of diabetes in this little girl. Every wet diaper that
seems too wet has been overanalyzed by my paranoid little diabetic brain.

 Song course lately I feel as though she has been peeing too much. So tonight I
decided to stick her finger and test her. ( this is only the second time I
tested her. First time was 6 months ago and she clocked in at a gorgeous 84)

Tonight, the meter read 254. Not cool. So I tried again and got 199.

 She had no other symptoms other than very wet diapers. I plan to call her
pediatrician in the morning. I hoping that between now and the time she is seen
someone on this list will tell me random highs are normal for toddlers.

Thanks,

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone