Re: [IP] test for glucose one hour after meal

Meyer Wrote:
 Please remind me of the name of the test which shows average blood glucose
approximately one hour after eating. I believe I saw a few mentions of it in the
last 2 months on Insulin Pumpers.

 i am looking for a specific test name that averages the postprandial over a
period of time, not hbA1c nor Fructosamin

Ricardo Responds:
Hi Meyer,

Might you be referring to the Glucose Tolerance Test?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucose_tolerance_test