Re: [IP] Type 1 Diabetes Support Group Meeting in Nassau County,N.Y.

I"m so glad you posted this meeting.  I live in the greater Phoenix area and
I would love to join or start a support group.  I can't find an existing
one.  If there's anyone out there who is interested please let me know.
Thanks, Susan