[IP] Denver International Airport

 I went thru the security line that had no available body scanner. Took my MM
pump out of its leather clip-on case and placed it in my pocket. Announced
before going through the gate that I was wearing an insulin pump and had insulin
bottles and an ice pack in my carry-on and was holding a doctor's note. Pump did
not set off an alarm, but pat-down person (female) was summoned. She was very
kind and told me in the future to just not tell anyone about the pump or insulin
in my bag in order to avoid patdowns!
She did not find my transmitter on my upper buttocks during patdown.

Signe
Sent from my iPhone