RE: [IP] Dentally Challenged?

Oh my goodness Denise, so good to hear I'm not the only one!  I was dx 6 or
so years ago.  My last dental visit I had 2 small cavities, the one 6m
before I had 3!  They tell my my gums are in great shape.  No one seems to
be able to explain the 'why' of it.

I am borderline dental phobic - I get nitrous oxide for cleanings and still
feel it ;(

Barbara

Ashland Jack Russell Terriers and Puppy Manual     http://ashlandjrts.com
Raw food for dogs & cats
http://paws-for-raw.com

---Subject: [IP] Dentally Challenged?
---
---
---How many of us with D have had more cavities and more pain in the
dentist's chair?
---
---Denise B
---.