  From: Susan Lane
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Re: venting

  Wow, Valerie, that's amazing.  I do know about Dr. Bernstein and his
  ideology, but I would probably be anorexic if I ate the way you are.  I am
  already very thin (58 years old) and I eat carbs to not get any thinner.  I
  actually eat ice cream once a week and sometimes a slice of pizza once a
  week, just to keep some weight on.  I rarely go low, because of my CGM.  I
  wonder how your energy level is on such a low carb diet.  Could you address
  that please?  I always thought you needed carbs to have energy.  From what
  I've read, a low carb diet is fine for the short run (like if you want to
  lose weight) but not for the long haul.

  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks, Susan