From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of pauline hubman
Sent: 05 July 2011 02:06
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Double Diabetes?

i am a type  and have been on metformin for years,  i watch my sugars pretty
close and actually they have lowered my sugars, but when i do not take them,
sugars go up,  i am overweight, but i am not sure if it is due to insulin or
other drugs,  my dr. also has me on lisinproil for protecting my kidneys,.
ymmv.