From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Francesca Alfino
Sent: 04 July 2011 21:20
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Double Diabetes?

 I could be wrong about this and I do not have a medical degree but if you
are
on
insulin, according to my endo, you cannot take metformin. I asked because
another doctor thought I should be on it.    I believe it is actually
counter
indicated according to the data sheet that comes with it due to the risk of
lows.

The thing that worked for me is the best for regulating blood sugar was
exercise.  It took a while and there were lows along the way but I dont
bounce
like I used to.  I hate exercise but I cannot dispute the results.

Hope this helps...

 Francesca
www.DanversPapillons.com