From: June Searle <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Mon, July 4, 2011 3:07:45 PM
Subject: [IP] Double Diabetes?

Today it was suggested that as well as 50 years of Type 1, that I might also
have Type 2.  It was suggested I might try Metformin to try to help with
insulin resistance and weight loss.  The doctor has suggested a tablet in
the morning and another before the evening meal.  I have been looking at
Google and this probably sound OK and he has suggested trying it for 1
month.  My question is, has anyone else done this and if so, how did they go
about adjusting their insulin before starting.  I do not want to land myself
with a big hypo if I can avoid it.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if this is the
answer to losing weight?  I think it is worth a try.  Please give your
comments.

June