Re: [IP] venting

> I don't allow my doctors to tell me I'm more prone to anything
> just because I'm a diabetic. <snip>

We do have to keep in mind that *statistically* we often get such-and-such
more often that those w/o DM. Also, DM affects us only where there is blood
flowing in the body. That blood often has an elevated sugar when non-DMers
may have a 4-6% A1c. It's the way the cookie crumbles.

I had a vitrectomy 14 years ago and still see very well in that eye.
Recently, when I close that eye, the other one is seeing wavy lines and the
font size is reduced. I have an app't with the retinologist/vitreologist
next month. In the last 14 years my knowledge of pumping has greatly
improved and so have the A1c's, but I know this is DM-related and hope it
can be corrected w/o too much discomfort or pain. YMMV

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps .