From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie Miley
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

I've always been fortunate to have "good teeth."  Some of this is due to
genetics, some is because of dental care habits and maybe even diet.  I
have three crowns, 2 or three fillings, and all but one of my teeth.
When I was younger, before the big D, I didn't have much problems with
my dental health, either.  I feel that, at least in the dental arena,
lady luck has been on my side.  Knock on wood, LOL!

DenverJulie