Re: [IP] venting

 Jennifer - I have these days many times- I got it when I was 5 and now 36 years
later I still wish it away everyday - yes it is easier w today's technology but
I still have diabetes which does suck when I just want it to be gone- I try and
vent, get it out of my system, and try and realize I could be worse off w
something else
- is what "helps me make it through the night "
I do feel your pain

Sent from my iPhone