Re: [IP] venting

Jennifer, I'm glad you could vent to all of us.  I do have a question:  you
said that your 10 year old saves you from severe lows.  Did you ever have a
continuous glucose monitor?  I've been using one and I just can't be without
it.  It's hard to afford, but I afford it anyway.  Is there any way that you
could possibly get one?