Re: [IP] venting

I think that's a great attitude, Valerie!  Doctors, even the experts,
don't know everything about the human body and medical conditions.
We're certainly NOT "one size fits all" and we shouldn't be treated as
such.  Technology is still evolving, medical conditions are still
evolving, and humans are still evolving.  My mantra is "nothing is
written in stone" and I just take each day at a time, a step at a time.

I've had my share of good and bad times, including this new experience
of pumping.  I do get frustrated when I think I'm doing everything right
and my BGs are still around 200.  I do what I can about it and try not
to obsess about this whole Diabetes thing.  Since I have multiple
"conditions," each day is surely challenging. I try to see this as a
learning experience, but still there are days when I feel like life is
too hard.  When that happens, I do some sewing, play some games,
anything that isn't related to my conditions.  I also know that I can
vent here and people will understand.

DenverJulie