From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jan H.
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 14:45
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

> Now whether this all has to do anything with my T2 diabetes or my
> mother not being able to drink milk while carrying me who knows - at
> this point who cares.

Since the original reference was about one of the causes of T-1, the above
is irrelevant. *They* are saying if your mother did not breast feed you, you
may get T-1. T-2 is basically a genetic condition and T-1 is auto-immune.
They may both use insulin and have high BGs, but T-1's are cautioned against
many medications and may be treated differently. For years they did not use
insulin for T-2s.

My mom breast-fed my bro for 3 months and me, not at all. I'm still the only
T-1 in the family after 61 years of DM.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps .