Re: [IP] venting

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, Jennifer!

At least you've got a safe place with with IP, where we all understand where
you're coming from.

I don't allow my doctors to tell me I'm more prone to anything just because
I'm a diabetic. I tell them to keep it to themselves because I just don't
buy it. Whether or not I am actually prone to anything, I work very, very
hard to keep everything in normal range and I don't need them harshing my
buzz.

Happy fourth to you and yours!
Valerie