[IP] Re: Dentally Challenged?

> I do have more of my own teeth than most of the people my age
> that I know. I am a septuagenarian and have been on insulin for
> 55 years. I do have periodontal disease and I do have good dental care.

All the teeth I have are my own (72 / 61 yrs T1). Truthfully, I'd rather
visit the gyno than the dentist. I panic when I can't breathe and can't lie
back. I had a wonderful dentist (25 yrs) who worked with me until he changed
drivers and an RV came along and almost ripped his left arm off. The last
time I saw him after his recovery, he said the time before he was *sick* for
3 days and couldn't handle me any more. We both cried and I'm too afraid to
search again. My bad!

Jan & Muskers- T-1 11/50, pmpg 8/83, hemodialysis 7/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbooks
http://tinyurl.com/evolvingpumps