Re: [IP] Carrying pump supplies on a daily basis

 Have you checked out Stickmedesigns.com? I also have an Andrea purse specially
made for us.

 I have also been know to hit the Target stores for toiletry clutches and toss
them in my computer bags. I keep spare cartridges, infusion sets and 50 strips
in them, along with 5-10 syringes. Adding the vial of insulin when I leave the
house.