From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 11:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Carrying pump supplies on a daily basis

_FRIO Diabetic Insulin Cooling Cases Buy  From Our Authorized US
Distributor_ (http://coolerconcept.com/)

In a message dated 7/1/2011 11:27:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Does  anyone have a simple means of carrying diabetic supplies on a daily
basis.  I live in Southern California where it gets warm in the summer and
I  am
somewhat concerned about being away from home with my car and in the  event
of
an earthquake being unable to return home for insulin and pump  supplies. I
should have a means of keeping a supply of insulin cold in my  car and carry
the pump supplies with me. I am sure this question has come  up and been
answered in the past.

James  Davidson