From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:20:20
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #905

insulin-pumpers-digest     Saturday, July 31 2010     Volume 11 : Number 905

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] Auto Reply: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #904
RE:[IP] One Touch test strip--murphy's law strikes again
Re: [IP] One Touch test strip--murphy's law strikes again
Re: [IP] Solo insulin pump
Re: [IP] Oh!  Oh!  Oh!
[IP] paradigm quick-sets for sale $30