[IP] Re: night sweats?

As a recent menopausal woman (surgically, abt a month ago) I read this
thread with interest
Previous to the surgery, I could identify lows by several symptoms,
including sweats and I could identify highs with lots of symptoms, like
nastymouth and the need to drink/tinkle BUT NOT SWEATS

Since the surgery (well, abt a week after) I now have THESE issues/symptoms

unexplained highs, with sweats (I am guessing hormone related, BUT neither
the endo or gyn seems to think so)
the highs come on at night, I check, felling low and find out hat I am 260
or more
I take more insulin, etc and it keeps going up, and at abt 350 or so it
starts to come down, but I have injected or pumped an additional 15-120
units to get it down below 200
ARGH
(for those of you who will think of and ask abt, I have eliminated insulin,
sites, cartridges, etc in the last 3 weeks, it appears to be related to the
hormone patches that are changed 3.5 days....I have also been having
migraine like headaches around these days......the headaches are before the
BG rises, so the BG does not 'cause' the headaches.....more mysteries)

These new highs do not give me the usual (old) symptoms, like the thirst,
etc, but the tiredness etc. is the same as the old highs
These new highs have the sweats at the beginning, and they feel like the
sweats that have always accompanied my lows
These highs are very difficult to get back down, continuing to rise even
after I start the correction(s)

Living with diabeasties and all of its 'variables' is irritating me, having
the endo (after a phone call today) suggest stress is equally irritating BIG
SIGH

Looking for hormones to even out SOON and the highs to get under control
ASAP

MichelleS