Re: [IP] Freezing Insulin

It is totally unusable, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
------Original Message------
From: Carol Lee Stefan-Stern
Sender: email @ redacted
To: pumpers
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Freezing Insulin
Sent: Jul 31, 2009 5:49 PM

You can make a contribution to Insulin Pumpers using any
major credit card or PayPal. What are you waiting for?

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

I know freezing insulin (Novolog, in this case) is a major no-no, but I did it
- by accident!

Any way that it can be "rehabilitated" and used?  Anyone ever use
formerly-frozen insulin? (No, I will NOT put it in the microwave!)

Thanks,
Carol

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T