From: Kristeen Buffalo
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diatetes & Eyes
Sent: Jul 31, 2009 4:21 PM

Pay if forward, help make sure IP is around to help out
the *next* person who's been overwhelmed by diabetes. Help
support this community by contributing to Insulin Pumpers.

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

I had my eyes checked 4 months ago before starting my pump.
I need to get new glasses and am wondering if my prescription would have
changed, do I need to have them checked again?

Sent on the Now Network from my SprintB. BlackBerry