From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kristeen
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 5:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diatetes & Eyes

I had my eyes checked 4 months ago before starting my pump.
I need to get new glasses and am wondering if my prescription would have

changed, do I need to have them checked again?

NOTICE: This electronic transmission is confidential and intended
only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and destroy this message in its entirety (including
all attachments).