Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

 My blood pressure is usually about 110/65, my cholesterol is?167, and
triglyerids 92.? My doctor isn't complaining so I guess I am ok.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?
?
 My doc told me that they want lipid levels and high blood pressure readings
lower at lower levels than what would be recommended for nondiabetics because
diabetics run a higher incidence of heart disease and high blood pressure. I
have high blood pressure in my family but not heart disease, but the doc is
always checking and that is a good thing. Sharon?
?
> A cardiologist has told me that diabetics are less aware of heart problem?
> symptoms than non diabetics. Is this true??
.?