Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

 My blood pressure is usually about 110/65, my cholesterol is?167, and
triglyerids 92.? My doctor isn't complaining so I guess I am ok.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharon <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?
 My doc told me that they want lipid levels and high blood pressure readings
lower at lower levels than what would be recommended for nondiabetics because
diabetics run a higher incidence of heart disease and high blood pressure. I
have high blood pressure in my family but not heart disease, but the doc is
always checking and that is a good thing. Sharon?