From: Kristeen Buffalo <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 2:21:27 PM
Subject: [IP] Diatetes & Eyes

Pay if forward, help make sure IP is around to help out
 the *next* person who's been overwhelmed by diabetes. Help support this
community by contributing to Insulin Pumpers.

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

I had my eyes checked 4 months ago before starting my pump.
 I need to get new glasses and am wondering if my prescription would have
changed, do I need to have them checked again? .