Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

My doc told me that they want lipid levels and high blood pressure readings
lower at lower levels  than what would be recommended for nondiabetics
because diabetics run a higher incidence of heart disease and high blood
pressure. I have high blood pressure in my family but not heart disease, but
the doc is always checking and that is a good thing. Sharon