From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 4:29:59 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

IP relies on your contributions to keep paying the bills.
Please send your donation soon. If a quarterly (pledge drive)
contribution is not convenient, then sign up for a tax-deductable
monthly donation at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate..shtml

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

I'm asthmatic.? How can I tell if it is asthma or my heart?? I am short of
breath quite often.