Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

 I'm asthmatic.? How can I tell if it is asthma or my heart?? I am short of
breath quite often.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2009 2:02 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

Donate to Insulin Pumpers! Many small donations add up to
a lot of support for Insulin Pumpers.

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

  I just had a triple bypass and was unaware that I had a problem. No chest
pains
or shortness of breath.

Barry (atlanta, ga).                                pin:207ae9e8

 "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle."