From: Marshall
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?
Sent: Jul 31, 2009 2:46 PM

Insulin Pumpers means  always having a place to read and learn
more about pumping, CGMS, and diabetes management. Help keep it
that way by providing a little support in the form of a few bucks
now and then. Contribute by visiting:

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

 A cardiologist has told me that diabetics are less aware of heart problem
symptoms than non diabetics. Is this true?

 "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams (1735-1826)