Re: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

I have heard this also.? Does anyone know if this is correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm
Subject: [IP] Is this true about the diabetic's heart?

Insulin Pumpers means  always having a place to read and learn
more about pumping, CGMS, and diabetes management. Help keep it
that way by providing a little support in the form of a few bucks
now and then. Contribute by visiting:

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

 A cardiologist has told me that diabetics are less aware of heart problem
symptoms than non diabetics. Is this true?