[IP] Re-Launch of a new diabetes site

Hello All!

 Just wanted to share some really exciting news! We have re-launched the
www.1happydiabetic.com site. Please visit us for a fun and silly perspective on
living with diabetes. The focus of this site is to showcase diabetic videos on
living with diabetes. Bill, the original 1HappyDiabetic, started making YouTube
videos to reach out to others with diabetes. People watched and responded with
their own videos. In order to make it easier for people to share their videos
and connect with others, we redesigned the site.

Hope you will check us out!