WooHooo....I got approved for my MM CGMS system..on the first try.  It took
about a month for MM, my MD and my insurance to get it all together..but i was
notified today at work it was approved.  Should have it by Monday!  the bad
news is..i won't be at work on Monday to get it..I'll be in Vegas on vacation!
So it'll be a week later for my to even get my hands on it.
I've put in a call to the MM nurse/trainer for Boston area..hopefully she'll
get back to me tomorrow at work..and I'll be able to be trained soon.  If not
from her...perhaps from my nurse educator at Joslin.
I'm so psyched!!!!!!
Now I'll need to do more archive searching for all those great tips that you
all provide...and that I skipped over since I did not have CGMS!
Did I see someone here say that there is a CGMS group at yahoogroups?
I have Unicare insurance throught the state of MA.