[IP] BG monitors

 Hi group.. I read everyone talking about strips. I test more than i need to and
insurance doesnt cover all my strps. When I run out I buy accuchek active over
the counter b/c they are cheaper. Well someone mentioned using the store brand
so I bought the CVS portable.. Has anyone used this or a CVS Monitor before? I
want to assume its accurate but Im a little worried!

Any words of encouragment? :-)

Hopefully someone has used this!

Thanks.. Michelle (MM 522)