Re: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?

At 04:57 PM 7/31/2008, Sue Kinzelman wrote:
>I wonder what ever happened to the federal law that says insulin and
>syringes shall be available to people with diabetes without a prescription.

 From what I understand, syringes and insulin are available without a
prescription, but the insulin analogs are not.  You cannot buy
Humalog, Novalog or Apidra without a prescription.

Btw, if you call a company for samples that you have not previously
bought infusion sets from they will ask for your doctor's name so
they can get a prescription.  Just for samples.

RoseLea