RE: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?

Yes, mine say the same thing. Mind you, I'm sure my Inset IIs are the same box
that gets sold in the US. We are a smaller market, and I'd imagine we just get
whatever everyone else uses.

Anne

> From: email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: RE: [IP] can
you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008
for purchasing infusion sets in the US? >> > The label on my boxes reads - Rx
only> > Do they have different labels for Canada?> > Jan & Muskers- T-1
http://maxpages.com/bludasue - > http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics > (evolution of pumps)> .>