Re: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?

I wonder why infusion sets would require a prescription and syringes
would not.
In my opinion prescriptions being required always involved
pharmaceutical control and protecting their interests, not consumer
interests. Since the FDA is largely gone, there is nothing there for the
consumer.