[IP] RE: I need help

Barbara wrote:
"1) whatever my BG is in the early AM, I can be sure that it will rise. I
purposely don't eat in the Am to try to avoid this."

Barbara - you are not alone in having troubles with your blood sugar.  Many of
us have had, or continue to have, similar issues.

Regarding your high AM BG level, I'd recommend testing your overnight and AM
basal rates again.  Make sure that you do this without food or any fluids
besides water.  The reason I mention this is that some of us experience a high
rise in BG from caffeine (coffee or tea), which is a popular beverage choice
in the AM.  Your rise may be more than just the dawn phenomenon.

It's not easy, and it'll take some time, but just continue to tweak and test,
and you'll get better control over your blood sugar levels!  Hope this helps,
and good luck!

GDG