Re: [IP] has this ever happened to anyone?

Jennifer wrote:
    (by the way for those of you who don't disconnect during
shower time....where the heck do you "hold" your pump?).

Michelle responds:

I made myself a shower baggie...a ziploc zipper/slider bag and attached string
to it on the bottom (taped to both corners).  Long enough to hang around my
neck, or from the shower caddy.  I slip my pump in, seal the ziploc baggie and
take a quick shower.  the water runs down the bag (the opening is at the
bottom, so no liquid gets in)

I don't do it very often..but at times when i'm hooked in to a hard to reach
site...it has come in handy.
In 15 months of pump use..i've only had to retape the tape once!
(clear mailing tape was used)

Hope that helps!