RE: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?

Wait - you need a prescription for purchasing infusion sets in the US? Wow.
Here in Canada we don't. That boggles my mind a bit. I just purchase them from
Animas (or the drugstore, or the CDA). The only time you'd need a prescription
written for them (here) would be if your private medical insurance required
it.

Anne

> Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:31:59 -0700> From: email @ redacted> Subject:
Re: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?> To:
email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:> > > is this legal??? I didn't think
you could buy this> > stuff without an RX? can > > these really be bought and
sold on ebay?? > > No, it's not legal and eBay has been cracking down on
listings. Often they'll> pull them before the auction ends. Several years ago
there were always a lot of> pump items for sale but now it's mostly
non-prescription things like pump packs,> dressings etc.> > > > --> Liz> Type
1 dx 4/1987> MM715 5/2005 / MM722 + CGMS 6/08> .>