Re: [IP] can you really buy and sell infusion sets on ebay?

--- On Wed, 7/30/08, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:
> is this legal??? I didn't think you could buy this
> stuff without an RX? can
> these really be bought and sold on ebay??

 No, it's not legal and eBay has been cracking down on listings. Often they'll
pull them before the auction ends. Several years ago there were always a lot of
pump items for sale but now it's mostly non-prescription things like pump packs,
dressings etc.

Type 1 dx 4/1987
MM715 5/2005 / MM722 + CGMS 6/08