Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:18:38 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] has this ever happened to anyone?

good morning fellow pumpers....
I had a bit of a rough night with my inset last night, just wondering,  is
this "normal"?
So yesterday evening I changed my infusion site, new cartridge, and  inset as
usual.
While I was preparing to take my nightly shower, as usual I suspended my
pump, ok. Then I tried (key word here is TRIED) to disconnect from my site.
After numerous attempts, it just isn't happenin...................
Jennifer
type 1 for 31 years, pumping for just over a  year!