Re: [IP] has this ever happened to anyone?

> (for those of you who don't disconnect during
> shower time....where the heck do you "hold" your pump?).

Necessity is the mother of invention. When there were no disconnecting sets,
we had to devise ways. My way was/is to put a belt around the shower rod,
then another belt through that and hang a zipper-type cigarette case with a
ring through the zipper pull through that. Put the pump in and there is
plenty of room to dance around the tub. YMMV

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)