Re: [IP] Insulin Pump and Planes

 I haven't had pump training yet but the books I have read on pumping suggest
you have a letter from your doctor stating you are diabetic and on the pump and
listing out the supplies you need to carry, just in case anyone asks. Since I'm
planning to fly to my brother's wedding in a month (and hoping to start the pump
in a week or so), I plan to have my doctor write me one of those letters. -

Padma
Illinois