Re: [IP] Possible problem in teen boy

I've heard of boys having this trouble while growing up. We have someone at
work who is also with this formation.

As all blood test are 'fine' then the endo may want to wait until he's about
19-21 to see if there is a hormonal imbalance or not. It can take a few
years really, but if he's self conscious about it, then may y'all can check
out a pediatric endo if this one's not 'cutting it' for you.

On 7/8/08 8:22 AM, "Jamie Anderson" <email @ redacted> scribed: